ELT OUTPUT 2
Hello Readers! I was tasked by my language teacher to answer these questions in line with my experience during my foreign language class few years ago. Hope you like it. <3
How do you feel about your classmates? The class spirit or mood? Is the class "spirit" upbeat and motivating, or boring and tedious? What are the root causes of this general mood? Is it your own attitude, or the teacher's style, or the makeup of the class?
Well, during my foreign language class, my classmates are very active yet so much friendly. I really feel comfortable when I am with them the whole time my teacher discusses his lessons. The mood of the class is very happy to the point that you're just on the cloud9 while learning. It is very motivating despite the tiredness I feel because I know that everyone in the class are trying their bests to make the learning process be convenient to every learner - including me. I think the teacher's style causes this general mood because every time he deliver his lessons, it is very interesting because he adds some humors in conveying the thought of his objectives and it makes our attentions be captivated and enjoy the Arabic foreign language class.

Comments
Post a Comment