ELT OUTPUT 1




FOREIGN LANGUAGE : PREPARATION TO FACE THE WORLD

           Curiosity helps human to find answers, formulate questions and explore the world. When I started learning foreign languages like English and attending Arabic class, my overall emotional feeling is nothing but amazement and happiness. I was amazed in such way where I learned a lot about differences in the meanings of words from one language to another. I am really overwhelmed because I got to know how to translate an English word to an Arabic word, translation of both language to my spoken dialect and even weighing their uses according to their function in a sentence. I was scared firstly, there is an hesitation but because I am open to new discoveries, I eventually enjoyed it. Learning foreign language is a great experience. 

           On the other hand, I am really challenged due to the fact that I had dilemma to construct a sentence using those group of words that I have learned. Despite challenges, I continued learning because I am motivated by the way my teacher deliver his lesson and to use what will I learn to my future. Here I am now, writing English language as a tool for universal understanding, speaking little arabic words and phrases to improve my Islamic faith. 

          The courses were not that easy because there will always be barriers in every step of the way. Perplexities are inevitable. It is also too hard especially when you cannot easily adopt the language because of its structure and form. (e.g. correct pronunciation, grammar rules, and appropriate usage).

          Meanwhile, if I will learn through hardships particularly learning foreign languages then why should I not embrace it? Why should I not open myself to improve? If you want to be an effective global communicator, you must start to learn various languages spoken in different countries across the globe. It will help you become an individual who is globally competitive and ready to face the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELT OUTPUT 2.2

ELT OUTPUT 2.1